So, I admit. I’ve been slacking on my weightloss for the last month.
I didn’t weigh myself for the entire month of October and when I stepped on the scale the first of November my eyes wanted to pop right out of my head. I had gained about 8 pounds. Dannnng.
But seriously, I just ate way to much pizza, drank too much, had cookies, candy, cake, you name it. It was slightly ridiculous. I may or may not have ate an entire bag of those chewy caramels with the cream filling inside during one episode of Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I may have tried the best donut of my life (a peanut butter and jelly donut from the bakery inside the Flint Farmer’s Market…yikes.)
Anyway, the point is that I ate whatever I wanted and didn’t care. I’m an emotional eater. I was stressed and I ate.
This month is going to be different. I have goals and plans that need to be accomplished. And I can do this.
- No cheat meals. This means no fast food, no eating out because we are too lazy to cook. Eating healthy, clean meals all month long. But of course, Thanksgiving is totally off the table (do I even have to say that?)
- No junk food. No candy, cake, cookies, treats, desserts, etc. Unless they are healthy. I’ve got a few healthy dessert ideas and I don’t mind eating those this month. I just need to back away from the peanut Butter and jelly donuts, that’s all.
- Workout 5 times a week. This doesn’t have to be a crazy 100 mile race or go jogging at 4am every morning. But, I need to move my body for at least 30 minutes, five times a week.
- Go 125 miles on my stationary bicycle. I bought this bike and I’ve been neglecting it lately. So, to use it more and get back on it, I made a goal to go 125 miles this month. This means I need to ride it 6.5 miles every time I work out, or whatever..
- Lose 10 pounds. I just wanted to lose the weight I gained in October, plus a few extra pounds. I can do it. Honestly, it’s already the 6th and I’ve lost about 7 pounds already. I’m excited to see how much I can lose this month.
- Post 2 blog posts a week. And as you can see, I’ve also been neglecting my blog as well. I just have been pretty busy and excuses. So, I’ll be putting out at least 8 posts this month.
And there you have it. These are some pretty easy goals I have this month. They just take a little planning and dedication. But, I got this.